LOOK WHAT MY BOOBOO GAVE ME! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ @jianchen92 #christmas #christmaspresent #present #gifts #mickeyandminnie #wedding #booboo #love #couples #disney #relationship #figurine
There’s a story behind those sweat pants.
You see, bayy wasn’t wearing those when we first started ice skating. He was wearing his work pants, since he had just gotten off work. Well, while we were ice skating, we ended up falling a few times. And, I guess, at one point, something happened. My skates were too tight, so I went to exchange them and then he looked down and saw that his pants were ripped in the crotch area. I WAS DYING. He covered himself, quickly, and I ran to Champs to buy him sweat pants, LMFAO. It was so funny that before I bought his sweat pants, I had to go pee because I was laughing so much.
So, last night was my date night, (: It was supposed to be a double date, but it was raining hard, so we knew that the outdoor rink would be closed. His friends figured they didn’t want to go ice skating in the mall, so they just cancelled. But, that didn’t stop bayy and I from having fun, :D
Bayy and I went ice skating, and then we watched Acts of Valor, (:
- Bayy and I are spoiling Gabriel by online shopping for him, x]
- Me: Should Gabriel have a red or blue raincoat?
- Jian: I say red.
- Me: Nevermind, it's not red, lmao. I read the description...it's orange, lol
- Jian: Wouldn't orange look weird?
- Me: So should I get the blue one instead? It comes with boots! :D
- Jian: Yup and we gotta get something to match that.
- Me: Match what?
- Jian: We should get raincoats to match him, too.
- Me: Hahaha, I'll FB message you the raincoat and boots, :3
- Jian: I shall go look now.
- Me: Okieeee.
- Jian: Do you think he will like leather?
- Me: Maybe! I actually saw a leather jacket, hehe.
- Jian: Let's get him a suit.
- Me: Like a suit and tie?
- Jian: Yeahhh he would look so cute.
- Me: They have some suits at Build-a-Bear! We should go look, :D
- Jian: How much do they cost?
- Me: It's $12.50
- Jian: Let's get it.
- Me: Hehe, mkayyy :3 awh, Gabriel's gonna be so adorable (:
I love re-reading cards.
Especially the Valentine’s Day cards that bayy has gotten me.
"You might not know this, but you changed my life in so many ways."
"There is no way I could have done any better than you. So please for gods sake stop worrying about what others think of you."
"There is no way I could have done any better than you…please…stop worrying about what others think of you."
^THAT. That made me want to cry because it touched me so much. Every time I read it, I still get goosebumps.
It’s Friday! You know what that means? Today was bayy and my date night, (:
We stayed at RCC for a while with the club and just hung around for a while. As you can see from the picture, he was pretending to be Superman, :P (That’s me underneath him, haha).
Afterwards, we went to Palisades and ate at Chili’s. I love Southwestern Eggrolls, omg. Bayy had steak, of course.
Then, we just hung around the the theater waiting for our movie to start. We were going to watch ‘The Vow’, but Ben told us that the ending would piss us off, and I, eventually, guessed the ending and bayy and I were thinking, “Wtf, no, we’re not watching that.” Bayy didn’t want to watch it because he said it would ruin his night because he can’t help but think about that happening to me. Funny, because I was kinda thinking the same thing, lol. So, we watched ‘The Woman in Black’, and let me tell you…it was creepy as fuck.
But, yesyes, tonight was lots of fun, (:
Next week? ICE SKATING AT BEAR MOUNTAIN! :D Yaaaaay!
This was an amaaazing Valentine’s Day, <3
I was going through pictures and came across this one, (:
It was almost a year ago that this was taken.
I still love it though, <3