So, like, I didn’t get the “heart of stone” today because HOLY SHIT IT WAS PAINFUL. I know, I know.. I’m a huge baby, lmao. Next sesh though.. next week? Who wants to watch me squirm for a heart?! Lmao. Thaaanks, @phunnykine 😁✌ Looove it! #inkflictedhawaii (at Inkflicted Tattoo By Jason Marquez)
- 1) "The people who stand by you without flinching; they are your family."
- 2) "Family is often born of blood, but it doesn't depend on blood."
- 3) "Blood is thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood."
- 4) "Blood is thicker than water, but family is not just about blood."
- 5) "Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; The one's that accept you for who you are. The one's that would do anything to see you smile & that love you no matter what."
- 6) "Family is not always about blood. It's about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most."
I have decided.
As soon as I get the money, I’m going to schedule an appointment to get my third tattoo. I wonder how much it’s going to hurt considering where I’m putting it.
I’ll probably have it by next month.
I’m so impatient, lol.
I’m thinking if I should get my hip tattoo soon… I REALLY WANT IT LIKE NOW, lol.
And then I’m having such an internal conflict with myself of whether or not I should get my quote tattoo here, in NY, or when I move to Hawaii in August.
Such a dilemma.
Okay, after much research, it seems like the best place for me to get my quote tattoo would be on my left shoulder blade.
I’d get my Philippine Sun and Stars on my right hip. I’m hoping I can fit the stars.
And then my fifth tattoo shall remain under construction.
The more I think about it…
…the more I’m really feenin’ for another tattoo.
Still debating on what quote.
I really wanna get more tattoos.
It’s true. They are addicting. I’m thinking three more.
Choosing three out of the four: shoulder blade, side, hip, left chest.
Nothing too big though, :3
Honestly, it did sting A LOT. But, it was bearable, haha.
Right wrist: “Pag-Ibig” in Alibata (Baybayin)
Left wrist: “Love” in Chinese